Monday, August 28, 2006

Comrades in Arms - completed


The figures are now completed. I have stained and polished the round wooden base that they will be mounted on. Then there will be the last minute 'touch ups' to any minor flaws.

The next task is to complete the base of the dragoon (retreat from Moscow) as I am not 100% happy with it. Once that base has been altered to my satisfaction I will then add the 'snow' to both the dragoon and the comrades. As the dragoon is fairly light in colour without so much detail I suspect that it will have more snow than the two comrades..........But wait and see, I will decide on the day.


I am really happy at the quality of the comrades in arms.
Over 400 people have been through this blog since it started, but is there any chance that a few of you could leave a comment, please? Thanks ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home